Overzicht Instrumentation vacatures
Vacature Temporary project – Instrumentation Engineer
Focus Engineering is currently looking for an Instrumentation Engineer for a system integrator active in the Renewable Energy in Alphen aan den Rijn.
This concern a temporary vacancy for a year with a possibility for extension.
You will work for a company that create innovative energy solutions in an inspiring environment and aim to become the first choice partner in energy challenges.
They are responsible for designing, supplying and servicing systems for Carbon Capture and Utilization, the upgrading of Biogas and the Generation, conditioning, storage and use of (Green) Hydrogen.
The team within this company is rapidly growing and consist innovative and driven colleagues.
- You will be making the basic design for instrumentation, including P&ID development, instrument block diagram, instrument datasheets and IO lists
- You will be making the detailed design, in collaboration with partners, including connection diagrams and instrument hook-ups
- You are responsible for the specification and selection of instruments, such as field instruments and analysis equipment
- You are responsible for the specification and selection of process control and safeguarding systems, including PLCs, DCS, SIS systems and the associated network components
- You will collaborate with suppliers and partners to align interfaces in the field of instrumentation
- You are the point of contact for the customer for technical questions and participation in meetings, including HAZOP, SIL assessment
- You give technical support of the project team in the procurement of instrumentation, procurement of the installation work and inspection work
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering or similar
- You have 3 years of experience as instrumentation engineer
- You preferably have experience in renewable energy or you are willing to develop yourself in Hydrogen, Biogas & Carbon capture and industrial gasses
- You speak and write in English fluently
- Working on a renewable energy projects
- Direct introduction to the line manager
- The possibility to start directly
- The possibility to work from home