Overzicht Control & Automation vacatures
Vacature Service Engineers – QCS / QMS
Focus Engineering is currently looking for a Service Engineers – QCS / QMS Netherlands & Germany, NL.
These concern temporary project vacancies.
You will be part of the QCS Service Engineering team. We're looking for service engineers in the Netherlands and West-Germany.
We offer long-term contract opportunities (12-36 months) or possibilities for short contracts (2-8 weeks) on an on-call basis.
The Job: Service Engineers – QCS / QMS
- You will be servicing QCS (Quality Control Systems) / QMS (Quality Measurement Systems) within the pulp & paper industry
- You will be responsible for installing & commissioning of complete measurement systems including scanners, sensors and communications & networking
- You will be responsible for performing preventive and corrective maintenance activities on QCS (Quality Control Systems) or QMS (Quality Measurement Systems)
- You will be troubleshooting the hardware and software of the quality control system hardware and software
- You will be responsible for carrying out inspections and reparations on QMS systems
- You make sure that the documentation of the quality control systems activities are up-to-date
- You will be responsible for the QCS firmware installations and upgrades
- You provide support during FAT (Factory Acceptance Tests) and SAT (Site Acceptance Tests)
- You are involved in the control system design phases of projects.
- You will provide operator training on the QCS systems
- You have a technical degree in Electrical, Automation or Control System Engineering
- You have proven experience with Quality Control Systems such as ABB, Metso IQ, Valmet, Yokogawa B/M9000 VP, Honeywell Experion MX, Voith, Lippke, Measurex or comparable
- You preferably have experience in the pulp & paper industry
- You have strong communication skills in English, preferably Dutch and/or German
- You are willing to work and travel in the Netherlands and/or Germany
- You have Service Engineering experience
- Flexible startdates
- Long term contract opportunities (12-36 months) or short projects on an on-call basis
- Working as Focus Engineering employee, or as an independent contractor
- Direct introduction with the line manager
- Good hourly rates and expense packages
- Extensive QCS product trainining
Interested? Suitable? Available? Please respond to Milad Hassan with your CV and you will get contacted.
Keywords: Control System, Vendor, Design Engineer, Field Engineer, Nederland, Nederlandstalig, Industry, Tim Snijder, Duits, Duitsland, OveralNL, Field Service Engineer, Engels, Milad Hassan, QCS, QMS