Overzicht Control & Automation vacatures
Vacature Service Engineer – Marine
Focus Engineering is currently looking for a Service Engineer – Marine for an international shipbuilding company in the Netherlands.
This concerns a direct permanent vacancy with our client.
In this role you will be part of the service department. You will be responsible for the commissioning of control systems with customers across the world.
The Job: Service Engineer – Marine
- You will be responsible for commissioning activities of control systems (PLC and SCADA) on board of ships and vessels.
- You are involved in maintenance and troubleshooting projects in the Marine sector.
- You will visit different shipyards for different types of E&I and Automation support.
- You will visit clients in the Marine sector both inside and outside of Europe.
- You have a degree in Automation or similar.
- You have proven working experience with PLC and SCADA control systems.
- You preferably have experience in the Marine sector.
- You are willing to travel across the world.
- EU work permit is required.
- Permanent position.
- Good salary and remuneration package.
- Dynamic working environment.
- Working on national and international projects in the Marine sector.
Interested? Suitable? Let Focus Engineering know and you will be contacted.
Keywords: Control System, Marine, Commissioning Engineer, Nederland, PLC, SCADA, International, Field Service Engineer, Engels, Application