Overzicht Metering & Analysers vacatures
Vacature Service Engineer – Analyzers
Focus Engineering is currently looking for a Service Engineer – Analyzers for a vendor of analyser systems in The Netherlands, NL.
This concerns possible permanent employment with our client.
You will be part of the service team and provide analyser support on site. The client base predominantly consists of clients in the Netherlands. 10% of the service and commissioning jobs are international.
No analyser experience yet but a sound field instrumentation background and a natural interest in quality measurement, analysers and field instrumentation? Please apply and we can discuss the possibilities.
The Job: Service Engineer – Analyzers
- You are responsible for providing on site service to analyser systems.
- You are involved in commissioning activities and start-up of the systems in the field.
- You perform maintenance activities on the analyser equipment.
- You are responsible for troubleshooting and fault-finding on the analysers.
- You will perform periodic service visitis and organize the service activities.
- You will test new analyser systems.
- You make sure that the documentation of the service activities is up-to-date.
- You organize trainings to customers and it’s staff.
- You have working experience as Analyser Technician, Instrument Technician, E&I Technician or Commissioning Engineer.
- You have a natural interest in quality measurement.
- You have a service background or orientation.
- You are willing to travel (mostly within the Netherlands, occasionally international travels).
- You have a driver’s licence.
- You have an EU work permit.
- You are fluent in English.
- Direct introduction with the line manager.
- Direct permanent employment.
- Competitive salary package.
- Dynamic working environment.
- Growth opportunities.
Interested? Suitable? Available? Let Focus Engineering know and you will be contacted.
Keywords: Instrumentation, Technician, Nederland, Nederlandstalig, Analyser, Metering, Noord-Holland, Field Service Engineer, Amstelland