Overzicht Electrical vacatures
Vacature Senior / Lead Electrical Engineer
Focus Engineering is currently looking for a Senior / Lead Electrical Engineer for a renewable related project in the region of Arnhem.
This concerns a vacancy for a year, with the possibility to extend.
As Lead / Senior Electrical Engineer you will be responsible of the Electrical part of the project.
The project is a relocation of a gas turbine with the aim of running the turbine on hydrogen after the relocation. As Lead Electrical Engineer you and your team will be responsible for the connection of the turbine to the rest of the power plant.
(within this role you don’t need experience with high voltage)
The Job: Senior / Lead Electrical Engineer
- You are responsible from the basic engineering till the start-up of the project
- You are responsible for evaluating the basic and detail engineering in accordance with the IEC guidelines
- You are responsible for performing or reviewing layouts, single line diagrams, datasheets, hook-ups, loop diagrams, lighting control schemes, etc.
- You will guide a team of design engineers and designers
- You are responsible for the specification of equipment such as low voltage distribution systems, power converters and transformers (low voltage)
- You are responsible for reviewing the inspection reports and propose follow-up actions
- You will give remote technical assistance during the commissioning phase
- Master or Bachelor in Electrical Engineering or similar
- You have 10+ years’ of experience within Electrical Engineering
- You have experience in the process industry
- You have some experience with leading a team
- You have the ability to work and write English at a professional level and have preferably knowledge of the Dutch language
- Good salary or hourly rate
- The possibility to start directly
- A project for a year with a possible extension
- Direct introduction with the hiring manager
- The possibility to work part-time