Overzicht E&I Engineer vacatures
Vacature Senior Instrumentation Engineer – Valves – Oil & Gas
Focus Engineering is currently looking for a Senior Instrumentation Engineer with proven control and safety valve experience for an Oil & Gas project in Groningen, the Netherlands.
You will be working within the maintenance department.
- Make an inventarisation of all actual control and safety valves.
- Go through error reporing in order to investigate lifetime estimation of control and safety valves
- Find out what control and safety valves need to be replaced and/or renewed.
- New control and safety valve calculations and specifications
- Vendor inquiries and evaluations
- Next to the valves you will also perform field engineering tasks on other relevant field instrumentation
- 5-10+ years experience as Instrumentation Engineer
- Proven expertise with control & safety valves
- Preferably experience in a maintenance environment
- Fluency in English. Fluency in Dutch in highly recommended. (all error notifications are in Dutch)
- Direct introduction with the line manager
- Direct start
- Interview next week
- 12 Month contract
- Good remuneration package
Interested? Available? Suitable? Let Tim Snijder from Focus Engineering know and you will be contacted.
Keywords: instrument, instrumentation, engineer, valve, control, maintenance, safety, oil, gas, groningen, netherlands, nederland, tim snijder, focus engineering