Overzicht Instrumentation vacatures
Vacature Senior Instrumentation & Control Engineer – Offshore Oil&Gas
Focus Engineering is looking for a Senior Instrumentation & Control Engineer for an international Oil&Gas company in Amsterdam area, Noord-Holland.
This concerns a temporary project vacancy.
The Job: Senior Instrumentation & Control Engineer – Offshore Oil&Gas
- You interface between the engineering office, the client and third party instrumentation and control system vendors
- You are responsible for signalling technical risks and anomalies
- Managing and screening the activity of allocated contractors and vendors carrying out work within the Instrumentation discipline and also assures conformity with task security, quality, timeframe, costs and security specifications
- You do the evaluation of construction , PFD and P&ID Drawings, loop diagrams for installation, testing and commissioning
- You will review basic design P&ID's
- You are responsible for making instrument layouts, wiring diagrams and I/O databases
- You are responsible for writing instrumentation specifications
- You will write e&i requisitions and do vendor bid evaluations
- You will make instrument datasheets
- You have experience as Instrumentation engineer.
- You have a TÜV Functional Safety certificate. (if expired, we can re-activate)
- You have proven experience with ESD systems
- You have proven expeirence with SIL assesments
- You have Oil&Gas / Offshore experience
- You are fluent in English, preferably fluent in Dutch
- 6 month contract, with option for extension
- Employment contract with Focus Engineering or working as independent contractor
- Direct introduction with the engineering manager
- Working with a leading company in the industry
- Working in an international environment
Please get in touch to discuss the opportunities. Send your up-to-date CV to Tim Snijder from Focus Engineering.