Overzicht Electrical vacatures
Vacature Senior Hardware Engineer
Focus Engineering is currently looking for a Senior Hardware Engineer for a client in the maritime sector with branches in Gelderland and Rotterdam.
This concerns a permanent employment vacancy or a long-term temporary project vacancy.
The Job: Senior Hardware Engineer
- As a Senior Hardware Engineer, you will be responsible for the Hardware Engineering of power generation, distribution and power storage systems
- You will ensure that the projects meet the customer requirements and standards
- You will ensure that projects are executed according to the project planning and within the project budget
- You will be responsible for ensuring that that the results of the projects meet the quality requirements and expectations
- You will be involved in basic engineering activities and supervising detail engineering
- You have a finished education in Electrical Engineering
- You have proven experience as a Hardware or Electrical Engineer
- You have proven experience with Power Systems (generation & distribution)
- You have experience with arc flash calculations, selectivity studies, electrical network studies
- You have strong communication skills in the English language, spoken and written
- You are willing to travel occasionally
- Preferably you have experience in the marine sector
- Excellent salary and secondary benefits / Freelance package
- Direct introduction with the line manager
- Challenging projects in the marine sector
- International working environment
Interested? Suitable? Available? Let Focus Engineering know and you will be contacted.
Keywords: Service Contractor, Marine, Design Engineer, Nederland, Nederlandstalig, Hardware, Gelderland, Senior Engineer, Engels