Overzicht Instrumentation vacatures
Vacature Senior E&I Engineer – Oil&Gas
Focus Engineering is currently looking for a Senior E&I Engineer – Oil&Gas for our client in Den Haag, NL.
This concerns a temporary contract position for 18+ months.
You will be part of a project team for a the engineering, design, procurement and construction of several gas treatment skids. You will be involved from the FEED up till Commissioning stage.
The Job:Senior E&I Engineer – Oil&Gas
- As Senior E&I Engineer you are involved with FEED studies, basic E&I engineering and supervising detail engineering activities.
- You are responsible for selecting and specifying the E&I materials (PLC's, field instrumentation, motors, heaters, valves and other process equipment)
- You are responsible for the preparation of detail E&I engineering documents (E&I datasheets, electrical diagrams, block diagrams, wiring diagrams) which will be delivered by third parties or the design office
- You ensure that all E&I engineering is performed in accordance to the applicable regulations and specifications
- You review E&I equipment vendor quotes
- You review third party / contractor engineering deliverables
- You will attend meetings (SIL, HAZOP) as E&I focal point for specific projects
- You are responsible for cooperating with internal parties (other disciplines, project team) and external parties (clients, suppliers) to assure the quality of the E&I engineering
- You have 10+ years experience in Basic & Detail Engineering as E&I Engineer or I&C Engineer
- You have proven experience with conceptual engineering studies
- You have proven experience with sales support activities in the early stages of a project
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in the field of Electrical, Instrumentation or Control System Engineering or similar
- You have strong communication skills, are a team player and you are pro-active and dynamic
- Proven experience with ATEX and SIL
- You preferably have Oil&Gas industry experience
- Fluent command of the English language (written and spoken)
- You are (already) living in the Netherlands and are allowed to work here
- 18+ month project
- Working with the newest process technology on an innovative international project
- Competitive salary
- Working in a dynamic environment with a lot of room for own initiative
- Flexible working conditions
- Involvement with the E&I project from the sales untill the commissioning phase
Interested? Let Tim Snijder of Focus Engineering know by sending an up-to-date resume and you will be contacted.
Keywords: Instrumentation, EPCM, Oil & Gas, Design Engineer, Nederland, Tim Snijder, SIL, ATEX, Zuid-Holland, Freelance, Senior Engineer, Engels, Haaglanden