Overzicht Instrumentation vacatures
Vacature Senior E&I Engineer – Freelance en Permanent
Focus Engineering is currently looking for a Senior E&I Engineer for our client active in the oil & gas industry in Breda.
This concerns a vacancy both for a permanent and a temporary position.
- You will be involved in the design of the measurement and control systems for flow -, level -, and pipeline leakage detection systems
- You Supervise / Design block diagrams, single line diagrams, wiring diagrams and loop diagrams performing calculations on cables, cabinet heat load, etcetera.
- You write specifications for (ATEX) control cabinets, power distribution panels, process instrumentation
- You are responsible for selecting the electrical and instrumentation components according project requirements, budget and, if applicable, ATEX requirements.
- You inspect the instrumentation and field installation, supervise modifications to control cabinets and prepare control cabinets for testing
- You will work closely with various disciplines such as Mechanical Engineering, System Engineering and Project Engineering, sharing and transferring information to ensure that the technical design is conform the project specifications
- You continuously improve the efficiency of the engineering process by automation, standardization and training
- You communicate pro-actively with other departments and contractors to keep alignment and prevent overruns on budgets and planning
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar
- You have for the permanent position at least 3 years’ experience and for the temporary position at least 10 years’ experience as E&I Engineer
- Knowledge of the Oil & Gas industry
- You preferably have experience with; ATEX guidelines, Ex-classification, NEN / IEC standards and E-CAD packages
- A good salary of good rate
- Direct introduction to the hiring manager
- Flexible working hours
- Training and education program