Overzicht Electrical vacatures
Vacature Senior and Medior Electrical Engineer – Offshore Hydrogen Solutions
Focus Engineering is currently looking for a Medior and Senior Electrical Engineer for offshore hydrogen solutions in the region of Alphen aan den Rijn.
This concerns a vacancy with the possibility to become a permanent staff member after one year.
As Senior Electrical Engineer you will be working in a fast growing team who is specialized in innovative energy solutions.
This company helps her clients to reduce their emissions, turn waste to value and to produce new forms of energy. They do this by designing, supplying and servicing systems for Carbon Capture and Utilization, the upgrading of Biogas and the Generation, conditioning, storage and use of (Green) Hydrogen.
Within this role as Electrical (senior/ medior) Engineer you would help design hydrogen storage units for the energy that is generated offshore.
- You evaluate the basis of design design and ensure that it complies with the electrical codes & standards/legislation
- You guide an international team of engineers and designers in challenging engineering environment
- You are responsible for the specification and procurement of equipment such as sizing calculations, datasheets, AC/DC Power Converters, Medium Voltage Transformers and Switchgear, Low Voltage, Distribution systems and UPS Systems
- You are responsible for the performing or reviewing electrical system studies such as load flow, short circuit, harmonics etc.
- You work close with colleagues, partners and suppliers to optimize design and align interfaces with electrical equipment/systems
- You are for the Electrical Engineering responsible for performing FAT’s/SAT’s and/or vendor inspections
- You provide technical support to the project team in the procurement of electrical equipment
- You have a bachelor of Master degree in Electrical Engineering or similar
- You have 5+ years of experience in a similar position
- You have knowledge of (International) Codes & Standards, e.g. CE, IEC, API, BS
- You have experience with direct current
- You have preferably experience with the renewable energy industry (geothermal, wind, hydro, solar, hydrogen)
- You have preferably knowledge of ATEX/SIL and/or ETAP/SKM Power Tools
- A challenging role with a lot of responsibilities and possibilities to grow and develop yourself
- Working on various renewable energy projects
- Direct introduction to the line manager
- Good salary depending on your experience (between €60.000 and €75000 annual salary)
- Working for a company that operates worldwide
- Flexible working hours and working from home
- An open, informal and ambitious organization with enthusiastic employees who have a passion for Renewable Energy