Overzicht Instrumentation vacatures
Vacature Project Engineer E&I
Focus Engineering is currenlty looking for a Project Engineer E&I for a plant-owner active in the hydrogen energy in the region of Amsterdam.
This concern a vacancy for direct employment at the client.
As Project Engineer E&I you will be working at a company that offers a solution for reducing greenhouse gas emmissions and making new natural raw materials, thereby limiting the use if fossil fuels.
By producing biofuel, this company makes a direct contribution to the global fight against climate change.
- You will be working on brownfield and greenfield E&I projects
- You are in contact with several internal departments to determine the project requirements
- You give advice to the internal departments about budget, planning and requirements
- You translate the project requirements to a clear concept design and documents for the contractor(s)
- You are the contactpoint for E&I towards the contractors during the project
- During the whole project you are reponsible for the supervision over quality control, planning and safety
- Bachelor or Master in Electrical, Instrumentation Engineer or Similar
- You have proven experience as project engineer
- You have experience in the proces industry
- English speaking and preferably knowledge of the Dutch or German language
- Direct contract at the client
- Direct introduction to the line manager
- Working for a company who is contributing to a greener world
- A good salary €65.000-€83.00 (based on experience)
- Good fringe benefits (bonus of 10%)