Overzicht Control & Automation vacatures
Vacature Project Engineer Automation – Pharma
Focus Engineering is looking for a Project Engineer Automation for a Pharmaceutical end-user in The Hague area. This concerns a permanent vacancy.
The Job: Project Engineer Automation – Pharma
- You are responsible for identifying, initiating and execution of optimization projects with regards to Automation
- You are responsible for project documentation with regards to IQ, OQ and PQ
- You are responsilbe for gathering information from production (operators, maintenance engineers, production data) – in order to propose new optimization projects
- You write functional and technical specifications for capex and modification projects
- You support production with hands-on troubleshooting on systems (mainly Siemens PLC)
- You supervise vendors, system integrators and contractors during engineering and execution phase
- You make sure all project documentation is in line with compliance standards such as GMP, ISO, FDA)
- You lead internal and external audits with regards to safety and compliancy.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering
- You have a background in, or affinity with, Automation
- Preferably you have experience in a GMP environment (Pharma, Food, Biotech, Chemical)
- You have strong project engineering / project management skills (time management / budget management)
- You are familiar with validation requirements within a GMP environment
- You have strong communication skills in English, preferably in Dutch
- You have proven experience with regulatory compliancy.
- Direct contract with leading pharmaceutical end-user
- Competitive salary
- 36 paid holidays based
- Bonus up to 10% of yearly salary
- A great variety of personal and professional training and development programs.
Could this be interesting for you? Please respond and we will contact you with further details.
Keywords: Owner, Pharma, Project Engineer, Nederland, Perm, Zuid-Holland, Automation, GAMP, GMP, Haaglanden