Overzicht Instrumentation vacatures
Vacature Project EI&C Engineer
Focus Engineering is currently looking for a Project Engineer EI&C for a plant owner active in the heavy industry in the Haarlem region.
In the role as Project Engineer you will work on various brownfield and greenfield projects within the heavy industry. The company is characterized by its progressive vision and this is reflected in the installations they work with. You are responsible, in the field of Electrical, Instrumentation and Control, for the development, application and assurance of these company-specific installations. You work on large-scale projects where your technical knowledge ensures the improvement of business processes.
This concerns a vacancy with the option of permanent employment.
The Job: Project EI&C Engineer
- You represent the project department of the plant owner in the field of Electrical, Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- You work on brownfield and greenfield projects to realize optimization of the production process.
- You take initiative to start up EI&C projects for improvement of the business processes.
- You are responsible for Electrical, Instrumentation & Control projects from the FEED study to commissioning
- You are responsible for making engineering documents and standards to make projects run better
- You are involved in the implementation and replacement of operating systems
- You monitor the planning within EI&C projects and are responsible for supervising quality and budgets.
- You ensure streamlined communication between all parties involved.
- At least completed HBO bachelor in electrical engineering, measurement and control engineering, industrial automation or similar.
- Within projects experience with the design phase and the commissioning phase
- Experience with SAP / MS Office
- You preferably have experience as a project engineer
- You have a good knowledge of the English language in word and writing (understanding of the German and Dutch language is a plus)
- Permanent contract at the client
- Working for a plant owner
- Excellent salary and good fringe benefits (including ADV days, good pension scheme, profit distribution)
- Working from home and also the possibility after Corona to work from home
- Growth opportunities and training for personal development