Overzicht DCS vacatures
Vacature Process Control Engineer
Focus Engineering is currently looking for a Process Control Engineer for a client active in the Chemical Industry in Roosendaal, The Netherlands.
This concern a vacancy with the possibility to become a permanent staff member after one year.
Together with one other Process Control Engineer you will be completely responsible for the migration to a new DCS system.
You will be involved from first design phase until commissioning. So writing the specifications, programming and testing and commissioning.
Besides this you will be actively working on automationprojects together with the engineering department. This department consists of 10+ engineers.
- You are responsible for writing functional and technical design specifications
- You are responsible for programming and configuring DCS systems
- You are responsible for testing and commissioning DCS systems
- You are responsible for the maintenance of the DCS systems
- You are responsible for troubleshooting DCS systems
- You preferably have a Bachelor degree in Chemical / Process Engineering
- You have proven DCS experience (Honeywell, Emerson, Foxboro, Siemens or similar)
- You preferably have experience in the chemical industry
- You speak and write in English fluently
- A challenging role with a lot of responsibilities and possibilities to grow and develop yourself
- Direct introduction to the line manager
- Good salary depending on your experience
- An open, informal and ambitious organization