Overzicht Electrical vacatures
Vacature Principal Electrical Project Engineer
Focus Engineering is currently looking for a Principal Electrical Project Engineer for a plant-owner active in the Renewable / Gas industry in The Hague.
This concern a vacancy for a permanent role.
For this position you will work at a plant-owner that has been active in the gas and chemical industry for over 75 years. The company operates worldwide and has clients within the food, energy, pharmaceutical and transport sectors.
This plant-owner is now building their own Engineering team for their new office in The Hague. This Engineering team will be focussing on big greenfield projects and complex brownfield projects mainly in the field of Hydrogen Energy.
The Job: Principal Electrical Project Engineer
- You are responsible to know the Electrical (distribution) Systems of the local plants (mainly focussed on one plant in the beginning)
- You provide feedback to the central electrical engineering and design group
- You ensure compliance with local electrical safety regulations and legislations
- You proactively assist operation site business and commercial management in implementing systems, identifying key areas of opportunity, new issues and driving the businesses to fill any gaps.
- You will work together with other specialists, monitor agency rulemaking and analyse emerging regulations to determine impact on plant operations
- You will lead creation and implementation of applicable local/National Electrical standards, procedures, training, tools, audit questions and local documents based on local legal requirements and aligned to global work processes
- You have an Electrical Engineering
- Preferably 8+ years of experience as Electrical Engineer in the process industry
- Preferably have experience with communications based on IEC-61850 MMS/GOOSE and Modbus TCP/IP
- You have a background in the maintenance support and electrical engineering in a process industry environment, preferably in the industrial gases, oil, petrochemical, or chemical industries.
- Proven knowledge and experience with condition-based monitoring equipment and predictive maintenance techniques on HV motor, HV transformers, HV /LV switchgear, and electrical drives
- Working for a plant-owner
- Excellent salary depending on your knowledge and experiences (€80.000 – €95.000)
- Excellent fringe benefits (among other benefits 25+14 holidays and a bonus of approximately 10%)
- The possibility to bring plants to a higher level regarding Electrical Engineering
Are you interested or do you know someone who might be interested? Please contact me via email@example.com or 020-2624299