Overzicht Electrical vacatures
Vacature Lead Electrical Engineer
Focus Engineering is currently looking for a Lead Electrical Engineer for an EPCM contractor in the region of Rotterdam.
This is a vacancy with the possibility to become a permanent employee after a year.
You will be working with clients active in a wide variety of industries such as oil and gas, food industry, chemicals and pharmaceuticals. You will work on several projects where you provide consultancy, engineering, project management, procurement and construction management services.
The team currently consists of 35 E&I Engineers and 15 of them are Electrical Engineers. The client is growing and because of this they are looking for new colleagues.
- You work on various projects under the supervision of a project leader within a multidisciplinary design team.
- You are responsible for the Electrical Engineering for the total qualitative design up to the specification phase.
- You are responsible for controling activities related to electrical installations, such Drawing up consumer lists, layouts, key one line diagrams, Doing Load Studies, Creating datasheet, requirements for suppliers
- Depending on the size of the project, you will be assigned a number of Electrical engineers. You guide and coach them in their work and development.
- You are responsible for quality documents that is sent out to customers and suppliers.
- You are responsible for being the focal point for all the Electrical Engineering
- You have a Bachelor in Electrical Engineering or similair
- You have approximately 5 to 10 years of relevant work experience in the process and / or chemical industry
- You can work in a team and manage a team
- You preferably have relevant work experience with middle or high voltage stations
- You have good communication and writing skills English and preferably Dutch or willing to learn the Dutch language
- The possibility to become a permanent staff member
- A salary up to €5,300, gross per month, based on full-time, depending on knowledge and experience
- A bonus system, depending on your own performance and company results
- 29 vacation days and one extra day with a good operating result
- Flexible working hours