Overzicht Electrical vacatures
Vacature Lead Electrical Engineer
Focus Engineering is currently looking for a Lead Electrical Engineer for a EPC contractor active in the Offshore & Energy in the region of Rotterdam.
This concerns a vacancy for a permanent contract.
- You will lead a team of Electrical Engineers and Designers
- You will work directly with the clients to determine the scope of the project
- You are responsible for the Electrical project team from the basic- and detail engineering, construction and commissioning
- You work on different kind of low, medium and high voltage projects
- You are responsible for the check-up of the quality of the Electrical Engineering and Designs
- You are working on standardizing and developing engineering documents
- You work closely with the department manager and you support him with activities like resource planning and staff evaluation
- You are the point of contact during Electrical Projects for colleagues, vendors and clients
- You have a bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or similar
- You have preferably 5+ years of experience as an Electrical Engineer
- You have experience in the offshore or energy market
- You have broad experience in the field of EMC, short-circuit calculations, selectivity, cable calculations, lighting calculations and making specifications of low voltage, medium voltage and high voltage equipment
- You have experience in managing / leading engineering teams.
- You have a good command of the English language
- Directly employed by the client
- Good salary
- Good fringe benefits (like 31 paid holidays, bonus and profit sharing)
- A challenging role in which you are given many responsibilities
- Work in a professional, close-knit and friendly team
Interested? Or do you like to receive more information about this role? Contact Robin Mul on 020-2624299 or email@example.com