Overzicht Control & Automation vacatures
Vacature Junior Software Engineer – PLC / SCADA
Focus Engineering is currently looking for a Junior Software Engineer – PLC / SCADA for a System Integrator in Utrecht, the Netherlands.
This concerns direct permanent employment.
You will be part of a PLC / SCADA software engineering team, which consists of 5 Software Engineers. You will work on both Control & Automation projects and R&D projects. The company offers great possibilities for trainings and education.
The Job: Junior Software Engineer – PLC / SCADA
- You will be responsible for programming and configuring PLC and SCADA control systems in Control & Automation projects (Siemens and Schneider Electric).
- You are involved in making the necessary Control System specifications for Automation projects.
- You will be responsible for testing the PLC and SCADA systems in-house.
- You will be involved in PLC / SCADA software engineering activities in R&D projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Automation or similar.
- Experience as Software Engineer, Application Engineer, Control System Engineer or similar.
- Experience in programming PLC / SCADA control systems.
- Fluent English language skills (preferably also Dutch).
- Direct introduction with the line manager.
- Competitive salary package.
- Dynamic working environment.
- Challenging projects in the Control & Automation industry.
- Possibilities for education and training programs.
Interested? Available? Suitable? Let Benoit Schnabel from Focus Engineering know and you will be contacted.
Keywords: Design Engineer, Nederland, PLC, SCADA, Siemens, Utrecht, Schneider Electric, Engels, Application