Overzicht Instrumentation vacatures
Vacature Instrumentation Engineer – Oil&Gas
Focus Engineering is looking for an Instrumentation Engineer for an international Oil&Gas company in Amsterdam area, Noord-Holland.
This concerns a temporary to permanent vacancy.
Within the E&I department you will work in small to medium project teams.
The Job: Instrumentation Engineer – Oil&Gas
- You interface between the engineering office, the client and third party instrumentation and control system vendors
- You are responsible for signalling technical risks and anomalies
- Managing and screening the activity of allocated contractors and vendors carrying out work within the Instrumentation discipline and also assures conformity with task security, quality, timeframe, costs and security specifications
- You do the evaluation of construction , PFD and P&ID Drawings, loop diagrams for installation, testing and commissioning
- You will review basic design P&ID's
- You are responsible for making instrument layouts, wiring diagrams and I/O databases
- You are responsible for writing instrumentation specifications
- You will write e&i requisitions and do vendor bid evaluations
- You will make instrument datasheets
- You have experience as Instrumentation engineer.
- You have Oil&Gas / Offshore experience
- You are fluent in English, preferably fluent in Dutch
- 12 month employment contract with Focus Engineering, then permanent contract with our client
- Direct introduction with the engineering manager
- Working with a leading company in the industry
- Working in an international environment
Please get in touch to discuss the opportunities. Send your up-to-date CV to Tim Snijder from Focus Engineering.