Overzicht Instrumentation vacatures
Vacature Instrumentation Engineer – 50% international travel
Focus Engineering is now looking for an Instrumentation Engineer for a company active in the heavy proces industry.
In this role we are looking for an engineer who is willing to travel internationally about 50% of the time during commissioning stages of different projects. You will get a lot of flexibility in the role, but we are looking for an engineer who is not afraid to take ownership for (commissioning) projects.
The focus of this role is instrumentation, but you will come across a great variety of technical challenges that you can resolve together with your colleagues (software, hardware, mechanical).
This concerns a permanent employment vacancy.
The Job: Instrumentation Engineer – 50% international travel
- You participate in writing functional and technical Instrumentation specifications for big greenfield- and brownfield projects.
- You translate the clients' needs into a functional design together with other engineering disciplines.
- For example you deliver basic- and detail engineering documents, loop diagrams, cable lists, instrumentation index, data sheets, lay-outs.
- You participate in the FAT's
- Together with a team, you travel internationally to clients' sites for (supervision of) the commissioning of the instrumentation.
- Working in multidisciplinairy team
- Making sure that all work is done according to HSEQ and sector specific standards
- Bachelor degree in a relevant engineering discipline
- Experience as an Instrumentation Engineer or Instrumentation Commissioning Engineer
- Willingness to travel frequently
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a plus
- Direct iintroduction with the line manager
- Very flexible organisation with a lot of possibilities for technical and personal development
- Excellent remuneration package
- Autonomous role
- Working internationally on big complex projects
Could this be of interest to you? Please respond via our website and we will contact you with more information.