Overzicht Instrumentation vacatures
Vacature I&C Engineer – Renewables
Focus Engineering is currently looking for an I&C Engineer for the company Frames Renewables (a Plug Power company) active in the Renewable Energy in Alphen aan den Rijn.
This concern a vacancy where you will become a permanent staff member after one year.
Frames Renewables, a 100% daughter company of Plug Power Inc, is a system integrator of green hydrogen systems. Using Plug Power's electrolysis technology, they design, supply, and maintain systems that enables the clean energy transition. Plug Power is the leading provider of clean hydrogen and zero-emission fuel cell solutions that are both cost-effective and reliable.
The EU ambition is to install at least 40 gigawatts (GW) of renewable hydrogen electrolysers by 2030, in order to become climate-neutral by 2050. Plug Power is well positioned to bring a significant contribution to this goal.
- You will be making the basic design for instrumentation, including P&ID development, instrument block diagram, instrument datasheets and IO lists
- You will be making the detailed design, in collaboration with partners, including connection diagrams and instrument hook-ups
- You are responsible for the specification and selection of instruments, such as field instruments and analysis equipment
- You are responsible for the specification and selection of process control and safeguarding systems, including PLCs, DCS, SIS systems and the associated network components
- You will collaborate with suppliers and partners to align interfaces in the field of instrumentation
- You are the point of contact for the customer for technical questions and participation in meetings, including HAZOP, SIL assessment
- You give technical support of the project team in the procurement of instrumentation, procurement of the installation work and inspection work
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering or similar
- You have 3 years of experience as E&I Engineer
- You preferably have experience in renewable energy or you are willing to develop yourself in Hydrogen, Biogas & Carbon capture and industrial gasses
- You speak and write in English fluently
- A challenging role with a lot of responsibilities and possibilities to grow and develop yourself
- Working on various renewable energy projects
- Direct introduction to the line manager
- Good salary depending on your experience
- Working for a company that operates worldwide
- Flexible working hours and working from home
- An open, informal and ambitious organization with enthusiastic employees who have a passion for Renewable Energy