Overzicht Electrical vacatures
Vacature Hardware Project Engineer
Focus Engineering is currently looking for a Hardware Project Engineer for a machine builder in Rotterdam, NL.
This concerns a permanent vacancy.
This client has projects all over the world, and their machines are used in different fields. Due to rapid growth, this client is looking for multiple Hardware Project Engineers. This company is heavily exposed to innovation and research & development, so they are looking for Hardware Project Engineers that can contribute in this.
The Job: Hardware Project Engineer
- As a Hardware Project Engineer, you will be responsible for the execution of Hardware Engineering projects, from a to z
- You will be responsible for the basic- and detailed engineering in EPLAN P8
- You will have contact with the clients, and translate the client's wishes into functional and technical specifications
- You will convert functional requirements into Electrical designs
- You will process client design reviews in Electrical designs
- You will make proposals for Electrical design optimizations
- You have a degree in Electrical Engineering
- You have experience with EPLAN P8
- Preferably you have experience in the machine building industry
- You have excellent communication skills, in the Dutch and/or English language
- Direct introduction with the line manager
- Challenging working environment
- Good salary package
- Work for a fast growing organisation
Interested? Suitable? Available? Let Focus Engineering know and you will be contacted.
Keywords: Design Engineer, Project Engineer, Nederland, Nederlandstalig, Perm, Hardware, Eplan, Zuid-Holland, Machinebouw, Engels, Rijnmond