Overzicht Electrical vacatures
Vacature Hardware Engineer
Focus Engineering is currently looking for a Hardware Engineer for a machine builder in the Rotterdam region.
This client is active in the engineering and production of machines that are used in different industries. They are represented in several European countries, and their machines are used worldwide. Due to rapid growth, this client is looking for an experienced Hardware Engineer.
This concerns a permanent vacancy.
The Job: Hardware Engineer
- As a Hardware Engineer, you are responsible for the execution of Hardware Engineering projects
- You are involved in the preparation of projects; you set up budgets, bills of materials and order the materials
- You are responsible for the basic- and detailed engineering in EPLAN P8
- You make proposals for Hardware Engineering design optimizations
- You give instructions during the assembly
- You have a degree in Electrical Engineering or Industrial Automation
- You have 5+ years of working experience as a Hardware Engineer
- You have working experience with EPLAN
- You are familiar with European Electrical Engineering codes and regulations
- You are fluent in the English language
- Competitive salary and secondary benefits
- Challenging job
- Direct introduction with the line manager
- Working for a fast growing organisation
Interested? Suitable? Available? Let Focus Engineering know and you will be contacted.
Keywords: Design Engineer, Nederland, Nederlandstalig, Hardware, Eplan, Zuid-Holland, Machinebouw, Engels, Rijnmond, Arthur Roovers