Overzicht Control & Automation vacatures
Vacature Field Service Engineer – TDC3000
Focus Engineering is currently looking for a Field Service Engineer – TDC3000 for work located across The Netherlands.
The Job: Field Service Engineer – TDC3000
- You are responsible for troubleshooting any malfunctions in the Honeywell DCS systems.
- You are responsible for maintenance and preventive maintenance activities of the Honeywell DCS Systems.
- You will be working on small modification projects of the Honeywell DCS systems.
- You will be working on upgrade projects of the Honeywell DCS systems.
- You will be traveling across the Netherlands.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- You preferably have recent experience with Honeywell TDC3000 (or a different DCS system).
- You are willing to travel for work across the Netherlands.
- You are willing to work stand-by 24/7 for 1 week every month.
- You speak fluent English and preferably Dutch.
- Direct introduction with the line manager
- Excellent hourly rate
- Possibility to start in short term at Focus Engineering
- Flexible working conditions
- A possibility for highly skilled migrants
- Company car
Are you interested, or do you know anyone who might be? Please send me a message and we will contact you.