Overview Control & Automation jobs
Support Automation Engineer Job
Focus Engineering is currently looking for a Support Automation Engineer for pharmaceutical projects in Belgium.
This concerns a temporary project vacancy.
"For this vacancy we are looking for contracters/freelancers who want to work on temporary projects in Belgium. This is vacancy offers a one year contract with potential of extension"
De Job: Support Automation Engineer
- You will be part of the maintenance automation team
- You will give support and assistance to the automation team (PLC/DCS)
- You will perform preventive and corrective maintenance activities
- You will repair equipment by using measuring instruments
- You are going to analyze data and test equipment
- You are going to write qualification documents
- You have 3 experience as Maintenance and/or Automation Engineer
- You have proven experience in Siemens Tia Portal
- You have ideally experience with Wonderware Archestra
- You have proven experience in Pharma and/or Biotech
- You have good command of the French and/or the English language
- Direct introduction with the automation manager.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working conditions
- One year contract with potential of extension