Overview Process OG jobs
Senior Process Engineer Job
Focus Engineering is currently looking for a Senior Process Engineer for an EPC Contractor in Rotterdam, NL.
Our client is a full-scope multidisciplinary EPC contractor who provides concept, basic and detailed design services for offshore Oil & Gas projects.
We’re looking for a senior process engineer to join the team.
This concerns a temporary project vacancy which could lead into permanent employment.
The Job: Senior Process Engineer
- You write basic and detail process design specifications
- You develop and prepare PFD and P&IDs, charts and safeguarding philosophy.
- You plan and schedule the process engineering activities
- You identify the scope changes and resolve discrepancies
- You participate in safety studies, risk assessment and SIL assessments
- You perform and supervise engineers in performing simulations and calculations such as flare system analysis, equipment sizing, and hydraulic calculations
- You have a Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Chemical Engineering or related field
- You have 5+ years experience as process engineer
- You have upstream oil&gas experience
- You have proven experience with Hysys, ProII or Flare calculation software
- You are fluent in English
- You are allowed to work in the Netherlands
- Direct introduction with the line manager
- Direct start
- Working as a Focus Engineering employee or as independeent contractor
- 12 month contract
Interested? Suitable? Available? Let Tim Snijder from Focus Engineering know and you will be contacted.
Keywords: Process, EPCM, Offshore, Oil & Gas, Design Engineer, Nederland, Lead Engineer, Tim Snijder, SIL, Zuid-Holland, Freelance, Senior Engineer, Hysys, Engels, Rijnmond