Overview Instrumentation jobs
Senior Instrumentation Engineer Job
Focus Engineering is currently looking for a Senior Instrumentation Engineer for Heat Recovery Steam Generator projects.
This concerns a contract for a year with the possibility to become a permanent staffmember
- You are responsible for the selection of the instruments on the Heat Recovery Steam Generator (HRSG).
- You are responsible for preparing the technical specifications for instruments that need to be purchased and evaluates the supplier’s quotations and documentation.
- You will be in close contact with the other project team members like process, design and supply and shall ensure that contractual requirements will be met and interfaces will correctly be implemented.
- You are responsible for making Instrument lists, equipment specifications and technical datasheets
- You wil be responslble for the following items:
- Control valves
- Bypass stations
- Temperature element assemblies
- Local instruments
- Flow devices
- Instrument hook-up
- Electrical tracing
- Electric actuators
- Instrumentation on package units (e.g. burners, SCRs)
- You have a bachelor degree in Chemical Technology or Electrical or similair
- You have at least 5 years of experience as instrumentation engineer.
- You have experience working with databases
- You preferably have experience with the software package Conval or COMOS.
- You are able to act independently and know how to handle tight schedules.
- Excellent English skills (both written and spoken)
- The possibility after a year to become a permanent staff member
- Good salary between the €5000-€6000 a month (depends on knowledge and experience)
- The possibility to work partly from home
- Direct introduction to the hiring manager