Overview Instrumentation jobs
Senior Instrumentation Designer Job
Focus Engineering is looking for a Senior Instrumentation Designer for client active in the OIl&Gas industry in the Amsterdam area.
This concerns a permanent vacancy with our client.
The Job: Senior Instrumentation Designer
- You are responsible for creating detailed design for Instrumentation & Control systems
- You are responsible for creating loop diagrams, as-built diagrams, junction boxes, , spreadsheets
- You are able to supervise or coach a team of 2 to 8 designers in big projects
- You are responsible to keep track of quality, planning and time for the design team
- You streamline communication between colleagues, vendors and clients with regards to the Instrumentation design
- Proven experience as E&I Designer
- Preferably experience in Marine & Offshore or Oil & Gas sector
- Strong communicative skills
- Preferably Lead experience
- Good salary and secondary benefits
- Working with a leading end-user on big and challenging projects
- Working in a dynamic working environment with growth opportunities
- Freedom and flexiliby in projects
Could this be of interest to you? Please respond with your recent CV and you will be contacted to discuss further information.
Keywords: Instrumentation, Offshore, Oil & Gas, Designer, Nederland, Nederlandstalig, Tim Snijder, Noord-Holland, Amstelland