Overview Instrumentation jobs
Senior Instrumentation & Control Engineer – Offshore Oil&Gas / Upstream Job
Focus Engineering is looking for a Senior Instrumentation & Control Engineer for an Oil&Gas company in the Amsterdam area.
This concerns a permanent employment vacancy or a long-term temporary project vacancy.
The Job: Senior Instrumentation & Control Engineer – Offshore Oil&Gas / Upstream
- You write basic and detail field Instrumentation and Control System design specifications
- You interface between the engineering office, the client and third party instrumentation and control system vendors
- You are responsible for signalling technical risks and anomalies
- Managing and screening the activity of allocated contractors and vendors carrying out work within the Instrumentation discipline and also assures conformity with task security, quality, timeframe, costs and security specifications
- You do the evaluation of construction , PFD and P&ID Drawings, loop diagrams for installation, testing and commissioning
- You lead a team of Instrument Designers and Instrumentation Engineers
- 15+ years of Instrumentation Engineering experience within Offshore Oil&Gas or Upstream projects
- 5+ years Lead Engineering experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency English, preferably in Dutch
- Direct permanent employment contract with the end client or temporary project contract with Focus Engineering
- Working with an international Oil & Gas company
- Working on multi-million projects
- Competitive salary and secondary benefits
Interested? Please let us know by sending your CV and we will contact you.