Overview Control & Automation jobs
Senior Electrical Hardware Engineer Job
Focus Engineering is currently looking for a Senior Electrical Hardware Engineer for a company active in the maritime sector in the Rotterdam region.
This concerns a direct permanent contract with our client.
Our client is a Dutch shipbuilder focused on inland vessels, fishing vessels and offshore workboats. The company employs 234 people, of which 11 people in the Electrical & Automation department. Due to further growth this team needs to be expanded this year and a first step in this is the employment of a Senior Electrical Hardware engineer.
As a Senior Electrical Hardware Engineer you will be fully responsible for the technical work of projects from A to Z. During projects you are responsible for the first functional electrical design and then the detail engineering. In addition, you will also have a supporting role when there are technical questions from fellow Hardware Engineers.
De Job: Senior Electrical Hardware Engineer
- As a Senior Electrical Hardware Engineer you will be working on electrical and Hardware related projects within the maritime sector
- You oversee the preparation of a conceptual and functional electrical design based on customer specifications
- You are responsible for the electrotechnical detail engineering
- As a Senior Electrical Hardware Engineer you have an important role in the further development of electrical engineering standards
- You oversee project planning and quality assurance
- You have a completed education in the direction of electrical engineering, industrial automation or similar
- You have 5+ years of experience as a Hardware Engineer
- You have working experience in drawing packages like Eplan, Autocad or SEE Electrical
- Preferably you have experience in the maritime sector
- As a Senior you want to be responsible for the technical work, but you also want to work hands-on with the detail engineering
- Salary of 55.000 to 75.000 EUR gross per year with further growth still possible
- Direct introduction to line manager
- 25 holidays + 13 ADV days
- Monthly + annual bonus scheme based on technical and personal performance
- Variable travel allowance