Overview Control & Automation jobs
Project Engineer Electrical, Instrumentation & Control Job
Focus Engineering is looking for a Project Engineer Electrical, Instrumentation & Control for a large Oil&Gas project in West-Vlaanderen, Belgium.
You will be representing the plant-owner.
The Job: Project Engineer Electrical, Instrumentation & Control
- You will be responsible for guiding the preparation , acceptance and implementation of the controls, automation & instrumentation portion of large project
- You are responsible for the technical delivery of MV and LV power distribution systems, VSD systems, UPS systems, DCS systems, PLC systems, field instruments, fire & gas systems, CCTV sytems
- You will be responsible for supervision and organizing the controls, automation & instrumentation engineering and construction activities
- You will be responsible for to support during start-ups in collaboration with other engineering divisions
- You will coordinate controls, automation & instrumentation group meetings
- You will lead the implementation of assignments in several destinations , supervise the approved budget and time spendings and deliver the project according to scope and quality standards .
- You are responsible for managing the controls, automation & instrumentation construction subcontractors .
- You assist the project procurement department by sharing your knowledge and expertise on controls, automation & instrumentation You actively engage in final business negotiations with selected suppliers and other stakeholders .
- You will work according to the client's technical procedures and standards .
- You make positive contributions towards the professional attitude of the controls, automation & instrumentation project team .
- You report to the overall controls, automation & instrumentation director and you will have several professionals reporting into you, depending on project and location
- 10+ years experience as Control and Automation Engineer and/or Instrumentation Engineer
- 5 years experience as Project Engineer
- Broad knowledge of DCS, PLC, SCADA systems
- Broad knowledge of Electrical Engineering and Electrical systems such as MV systems, MCC's and/or UPS systems
- Proven experience with ATEX and SIL
- Proven experience in a E&I supervisory or lead engineering role
- Fluency in the English language, Dutch or Spanish is a pre
- Direct start
- Direct introduction with the line manager
- 8 Month contract
- Good dayrates
- Multinational working environment
Interested? Suitable? Available? Let Tim Snijder from Focus Engineering know by applying via the website. You will be contacted.
Keywords: Control System, Electrical, Instrumentation, Owner, Project Engineer, Nederlandstalig, DCS, Tim Snijder, SIL, ATEX, Freelance, West-Vlaanderen, België