Overview Emerson Delta V jobs
Process Control Engineer – Emerson Delta V Job
Focus Engineering is currently looking for a Process Control Engineer – Emerson Delta V in Maastricht, NL.
This concerns a temporary contract vacancy with a minimum duration of 6 months, based in the Netherlands.
The Job: Process Control Engineer – Emerson Delta V
- You are responsible for the design and implementation of the Emerson Delta V DCS and Siemens S7 PLC system
- You will be involved in Green- and Brownfield CAPEX projects
- You are responsible for troubleshooting on the DCS, PLC and SCADA system and for finding solutions to improve the Automation process
- You are responsible for the modification on the Emerson Delta V, Siemens S7 and the WinCC system
- You are responsible for performing corrective and preventive maintenance activities on the existent Automation systems
- You are responsible for leading a small team of Engineers
- Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant technical engineering discipline such as Industrial Automation Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Experience with the Emerson Delta V, Siemens S7 and WinCC system
- Experience with other DCS systems of Honeywell, Yokogawa, Foxboro, Schneider Electric is beneficial
- Good communication skills
- You are a teamplayer and can work independently as well
- Experience with ATEX
- Fluent in English
- Direct introduction with the line manager
- Contract for 6- 18 months
- International and professional working environment
Interested? Suitable? Available? Let Milad Hassan from Focus Engineering know and you will be contacted.
Keywords: Control System, Service Contractor, (Petro-)Chemical, Design Engineer, Nederland, DCS, Emerson Delta V, Limburg, Freelance, Automation, Siemens S7, Siemens WinCC, Milad Hassan, Emerson