Overview Control & Automation jobs
PLC Software Engineer Job
Focus Engineering is currently looking for a PLC Software Engineer for a client active in the Renewable Energy in Alphen aan den Rijn, The Netherlands.
This concern a vacancy with the possibility to become a permanent staff member after one year.
You will work for a company that create innovative energy solutions in an inspiring environment and aim to become the first choice partner in energy challenges.
They are responsible for designing, supplying and servicing systems for Hydrogen generated systems.
The team within this company is rapidly growing and consists of innovative and driven colleagues.
- You are responsible for writing functional and technical design specifications
- You are responsible for programming and configuring PLC, SCADA systems
- You are responsible for testing and commissioning PLC, SCADA systems
- You are involved for further developing the HMI standards
- You are responsible for troubleshooting PLC, SCADA systems (mainly remote)
- You will give technical advice towards clients troughout the whole phase of the automation projects
- You have a Bachelor degree in a relevant technical engineering discipline such as Industrial Automation Engineering
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a PLC Software Engineer
- You preferably have experience in renewable energy or you are willing to develop yourself in Hydrogen projects
- You speak and write in English fluently
- A challenging role with a lot of responsibilities and possibilities to grow and develop yourself
- Working on various renewable energy projects
- Direct introduction to the line manager
- Good salary depending on your experience
- Working for a company that operates worldwide
- Flexible working hours and working partly from home
- An open, informal and ambitious organization with enthusiastic employees who have a passion for Renewable Energy