Overview PLC / SCADA jobs
PLC Software Engineer Job
Focus Engineering is currently looking for a PLC Software Engineer for a Machine building company in the region of Breda.
This concerns a vacancy to become permanently employed at our client.
Our client is a high-tech machine building company active in the pharmaceutical sector. They are specialized in making automated filling and packaging machines. There are projects ranging from single machines to complete production lines. Within the company there are 50 people working, of which 7 are PLC Software Engineers.
As PLC Software Engineer you work on the projects from the design phase up to commissioning, where all machines are fully customized and customer specific. Since the machines are built and tested in-house, you can see your own software come to life immediately. Within the projects you will also work with challenging techniques such as motion control, vision and robotics. International travel for commissioning will be limited.
The Job: PLC Software Engineer
- You will work as a PLC Software Engineer on high-tech projects from design phase up to commissioning.
- You will be involved in writing the functional and technical specifications.
- You are responsible for programming and configuring the PLC, SCADA and HMI software (Siemens TIA Portal, WinCC, S7).
- You are responsible for the in-house testing of the machines (FAT).
- Within the projects you work with motion, vision and robotics.
- You will occasionally travel to customers nationally and abroad for commissioning (maximum 10% of the time).
- You have a diploma in Industrial Automation, Control System Engineering or similar.
- You have 3+ years of work experience as an Automation Engineer, Control System Engineer, Software Engineer or similar.
- You have knowledge of PLC software (preferably Siemens, but this is not a requirement).
- You have an affinity or interest in motion, vision and/or robotics.
- You have good communication skills and enjoy working in a project team.
- You are fluent in English, both verbally and in writing.
- A good salary (EUR 3.500 – EUR 5.500,- gross per month, depending on your experience).
- Excellent secondary benefits (including 38 holidays).
- Opportunities to work partially from home (1 or 2 days per week).
Interested? React through the website and we will contact you for more information.