Overview Control & Automation jobs
PLC Simulation Software Engineer – WinMOD Job
Focus Engineering is currently looking for a PLC Simulation Software Engineer – WinMOD for a Machine Building company in Leiden, the Netherlands.
This concerns a temporary contract.
Start: in October or November
Duration: 2 or 3 months
Possibilities for freelancers
The Job: PLC Simulation Software Engineer – WinMOD
- Developing a software simulation in WinMOD for machines that are controlled by Siemens PLC control systems.
- Writing functional design specifications for the WinMOD test environment.
- Extending the WinMod library by programming and configuring of simulation software.
- Testing Siemens S7-400 PLC control systems in WinMOD.
- Writing Control & Automation test documentation.
- Work experience with WinMOD simulation software.
- Knowledge of Siemens S7 PLC software.
- Work experience in a Machine Building industry; understanding the influence of software on the behavior of the machine
- Fluency in English, preferably in Dutch
- Direct introduction with the line manager.
- Start in October or November.
- 2 or 3 month contract position (possibilities to extend)
- Excellent hourly rate.
Interested? Suitable? Available? Let Benoit Schnabel from Focus Engineering know and you will be contacted.
Keywords: Control System, Design Engineer, Nederland, Nederlandstalig, PLC, Zuid-Holland, Machinebouw, Freelance, Engels, Siemens S7, Test Engineer