Overview PLC / SCADA jobs
PCS7 Software Engineer Job
Focus Engineering is currently looking for a PCS7 Software Engineer for a system integrator in the Amsterdam region, The Netherlands.
This concern a vacancy with the possibility to become a permanent staff member after one year.
Together with your team you will be involved in projects from first design phase until commissioning. These projects are focused on the process industry and vary from 2 to 3 months.
In 70% of the projects you will be working with Siemens PCS7, the rest of the projects include Siemens S7, TIA Portal. This position offers great employment benefits (good salary, company car, 13th month salary)
- You are responsible for writing functional and technical design specifications
- You are responsible for programming and configuring PLC, SCADA and DCS systems
- You are responsible for testing and commissioning PLC, SCADA and DCS systems
- You are responsible for troubleshooting PLC, SCADA, DCS systems
- You will give technical advice towards clients troughout the whole phase of the automation projects
- You have a Bachelor degree in a relevant technical engineering discipline such as Industrial Automation Engineering
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a Software Engineer (preferably with PCS7)
- You have experience in the process industry
- You speak and write English fluently
- Great package (good salary, company car, 13th month salary)
- Possibilities to grow and develop yourself to become a specialist or lead engineer.
- Working on various projects in the process industry
- Direct introduction to the line manager
- Working for a company that operates worldwide