Overview Instrumentation jobs
Maintenance E&I Engineer Job
Focus Engineering is currently looking for a maintenance engineer E&I for a plant owner active in the renewables in the Rotterdam region.
This concerns a vacancy for permanent employment.
For this challenging position you will work at a fast-growing company that is active in the renewables.
This plant owner is currently expanding fast. Currently, the reliability team consists two maintenance engineers E&I, but due to the continued growth they are looking for a third maintenance engineer Electrical & Instrumentation. You will be working on daily maintenance tasks, but as maintenance engineer you will also participate in greenfield projects.
- You are responsible for optimizing the Electrical & Instrumentation installations & processes
- You are responsible for making and evaluating E&I maintenance plans, taking into account current laws and regulations
- You assess and optimize maintenance processes
- You are also involved in CAPEX projects and provide advice from a maintenance point of view
- You are responsible for keeping track of E&I equipment performance
- You are the point of contact for complex maintenance problems in the field of Electrical & Instrumentation
- You lead or participate in root cause analysis studies or other troubleshooting activities in the field of E&I equipment
- You are involved in keeping the documentation and specifications up-to-date.
- You participate in MOC to maintain the safest possible situation on the plant
- You are responsible for issues in the field of explosion safety (Atex)
- You are responsible for making up work packages
- HTS Bachelor in electrical engineering or similar
- Preferably 5+ years of experience in the process industry
- Preferably already gained experience within a maintenance role
- You are open to continuous learning and innovation
- Very aware of safety, health, environment and quality
- You master the English (and preferably also the Dutch) language in word and writing
- Working for a plant owner
- Excellent salary
- Good fringe benefits (including 8% bonus, 40+ vacation days)
- Working within a sustainable and innovative organization
- A pleasant working atmosphere with pleasant and ambitious colleagues