Overview Instrumentation jobs
Lead I&C Project Engineer Job
Focus Engineering is currently looking for a Lead I&C Project Engineer for a plant-owner active in the Renewable Energy industry in the region of Rotterdam and The Hague.
This concerns a vacancy for a permanent contract.
As a Lead I&C Project Engineer you will work for a plant-owner with some ambitious growth plans. You will work within an engineering team that support other sites within Europa with modification projects and big greenfield projects.
This company is investing in the production of clean hydrogen fuel for the mobility sector to decarbonize heavy-duty vehicles. Besides this, they are one of the global leaders in creating technology solutions for capturing CO₂ from fossil fuel conversion before it reaches the atmosphere.
- You will Participate in P&ID development
- You are responsible for the specifications of process control equipment including control valves, relief valves, flow measurement devices, process instrumentation.
- You responsible for the design, specification, configuration and testing of control and analytical (instrument) systems
- You plan the Process Control and Instrumentation Design activities including coordinating the work of a team of the I&C Engineers and Designers
- You work directly with the I&C Engineering manager and you report and forecast activities
- You lead and supervise the inspections and testing of systems at fabricator works and for commissioning on site (FAT&SAT)
- You work closely with the procurement and construction team
- You have an Engineering degree in Control and Instrumentation or similar
- You have preferably 8+ years’ experience in the process industry
- You have experience with guiding a team
- You have experience with DCS & PLC systems and Telecoms and Fire & Gas Systems
- You are open to travel international occasionally for inspection, construction contractor supervision or commissioning
- Work for a plant-owner that is growing rapidly
- The possibility to grow within the company
- A good salary based on experience (€80.000-€95.000)
- Good fringe benefits (among other benefits 25+14 holidays and a bonus of approximately 9%)