Overview Instrumentation jobs
Lead Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer Job
Focus Engineering is currently looking for a Lead E&I Engineer for our client active in the oil & gas industry in the Breda region.
This concerns a vacancy for permanent employment.
This company works on projects worldwide and is active in more than 40 countries. This company constantly innovates and responds to the market with its developments and because of that this company is one of the leaders in the industry.
In order to maintain this strong position in the market, they are looking for an ambitious Lead Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer who can manage and motivate the E&I team.
- You are responsible for managing the Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering team and help with the constant development of these professionals
- You are responsible for sharing and transferring information to colleagues to ensure that the technical designs match the project specifications
- You supervise the designs and calculations made on block diagrams, loop diagrams, wiring diagrams, heat load, cables, etc.
- You are responsible for the E&I specifications like control cabinets, power distribution panels and process instrumentation
- You are responsible for assessing offers and selecting instruments
- You supervise the quality, planning and budget in the field of E&I projects
- You work closely with other disciplines such as mechanical and control systems.
- You are involved in increasing efficiency within the engineering process through standardization, automation and training
- You are the contact person and you maintain contact in the field of E&I for internal and external stakeholders
- You are responsible for organizing and leading planned team meetings
- You have at least a Bachelor in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- You preferably have several years of experience in managing a team
- You are both technically and commercially aware
- You have knowledge and experience with Atex, E-Cad packages and / or NEN standards
- You master the English and Dutch language in word and writing
- Challenging position at an innovative and progressive company
- A salary of € 4500 – € 5800 euros (based on experience)
- Plenty of room for personal growth through training and education programs
- Working in a close-knit team
Interested? Contact Robin Mul via +31202624299 or firstname.lastname@example.org