Overview Electrical jobs
Lead Electrical Engineer Job
Focus Engineering is currently looking for a Lead Electrical Engineer for an EPC contractor active in the in region the Hague.
This concerns a permanent employment vacancy.
For this role you will be responsible for a team of 5 to 10 electrical engineers. The projects you will work on are in a wide range of industries like chemical, petrochemical, oil & gas and food & beverage.
The client has recently also started to focus on hydrogen projects and their plan is to extend this business in the upcoming years.
- You are responsible for the FEED to Detail engineering from small-medium to large projects
- You are during the construction and commissioning phase responsible for site assistance, technical advice and FAT witnessing
- You work with clients to define the scope of the projects
- You make preparation of man-hour estimations
- You perform budget control/progress monitoring and deliver within agreed planning
- You guide plan and allocate technical work within E-team, in the multi-office environment
- You coordinate multidisciplinary activities and ensure multidisciplinary interfaces are covered properly in the electrical design (interdisciplinary/customer/vendors/contractors)
- You are able to handle multiple projects & customers, and liaising priorities with the project manager
- You perform a wide range of LV/HV Electrical Engineering & Design tasks
- You perform calculations required for sizing & selection of electrical equipment
- You prepare specification for purchase of electrical equipment and materials (inc. technical bid evaluation and review of Vendor documentation)
- You have a bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or similar
- You have preferably experience as a lead engineer
- You have knowledge of (inter)national codes, rules and requirements (IEC/NEN)
- You speak the English language and preferably also the Dutch language
- You strong communication skills
- Competitive salary
- Direct introduction to the line manager
- The possibility to become permanent employed by the client
- Working on challenging projects
Interested? Contact Robin Mul on 020-2624299 or firstname.lastname@example.org