Overview Electrical jobs
Lead E(&I) Designer Job
Focus Engineering is looking for a Lead E(&I) Designer for a client active in the oil & gas industry in the Rotterdam area.
This concerns the possibility for a permanent contract.
The Job: Lead E(&I) Designer
- You are responsible for the Electrical (& Instrumentation) Designing working activities
- You are responsible for the E&I project group of multiple designers.
- You have to supervise the quality, planning and time for the design team
- You are responsible for creating detailed design for Electrical & Instrumentation
- You streamline communication between colleagues, vendors and clients with regards to the Instrumentation design
- You are responsible for work package, document control and designing within PDMS and Autocad.
- You will accompany, guide and train other E(&I) Designers
- Proven experience as a Lead E&I Designer
- Experience in the oil& gas industry
- You are familiar with ATEX and the EIC standards
- You have Experience with Autocad and PDMS
- Good salary
- Good secundairy benefits (31 paid holidays and profit distribution)
- First year working for Focus and after that the possibility for a permanent contract at the client
- Working in a dynamic working environment with growth opportunities
Could this be of interest to you? Please respond with your recent CV and you will be contacted to discuss further information.