Overview Instrumentation jobs
Instrumentation Designer / Engineer Job
Focus Engineering is now looking for an Instrumentation Designer / Engineer for an Engineering company in Beverwijk.
This concerns a temporary contract of 6 to 12 months.
The Job: Instrumentation Designer / Engineer
- You deliver detail instrumentation design
- Deliver loop diagrams, cable lists, instrumentation index, hook-ups
- Review instrument specifications, data-sheets, lay-outs
- Working in multidisciplinairy team
- Initiate e&i purchase requests and work orders
- Bachelor degree in a relevant engineering discipline
- Proven experience as Instrumentation Designer / Engineer
- Experience with SmartPlant Instrumentation is a plus
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a plus
- Direct introduction with the line manager
- Contract of 6-12 months
- Flexible working environment
- International working environment
Interested? Available? Suitable? Please respond via the website and I will contact you to discuss further details.
Keywords: Instrumentation, Design Engineer, Designer, Nederland, Nederlandstalig, Industry, Noord-Holland, Freelance, Amstelland