Overview Control & Automation jobs
ICSS Engineer Job
Focus Engineering is looking for an Integrated Control & Safety Systems Engineer / ICSS Engineer for an Oil&Gas company in Amsterdam, Noord-Holland.
This concerns a permanent vacancy.
The Job: ICSS Engineer
- You are focal point between operations, EPC contractor and system vendor
- You produce ICSS system specifications
- You produce system technical RFQ & PO packages
- You review Process Control & Safeguarding Narratives
- You review of Cause & Effects
- Yo are responsible for Bid Review Analysis
- You produce basic and detail control system engineering documents
- You review drawing package vendor data
- Interfacing with designers for cabinets/cabling/wiring allocations
- You are focal point for packaged units systems interfaces
- System Technical/Status/Progress meetings with Client and System Vendors
- Vendor coordination of SIL Verifications
- You will be heavily interfacing between all stakeholders and safeguard all previous and upcoming scope changes.
- 15+ years Control System Engineering experience with ICSS, DCS, SIS, FGS, MMS systems
- You have proven experience in the Offshore Oil&Gas industry
- You have proven experience being focal point between several stakeholders
- You are fluent in the English language
- Willingness to relocate to the Netherlands
- Permanent contract
- Good salary package
- Direct introduction with the line manager
- Leading position within the project
Interested? Suitable? Available? Let Milad Hassan from Focus Engineering know and you will be contacted.
Keywords: Control System, Offshore, Oil & Gas, Design Engineer, Nederland, DCS, Perm, Safety System, Noord-Holland, Amstelland, Milad Hassan