Overview Electrical jobs
Hardware Engineer Job
Focus Engineering is currently looking for a Hardware Engineer in Rotterdam, NL.
This concerns a permanent vacancy.
The Job: Hardware Engineer
- As a Hardware Engineer you are responsible for execution of maritime Hardware Engineering projects
- You are responsible for the basic- and detailed engineering in EPLAN
- You make calculations
- You participate in meetings to monitor the progress of the projects
- You have contact with stakeholders, like clients and vendors
- You make proposals for Hardware Engineering design optimizations
- You give instructions during the commissioning phase of projects
- You have working experience as a Hardware Engineer
- You have working experience with EPLAN and AutoCAD
- You are fluent in the English language, spoken and written
- Preferably you have knowledge of the relevant engineering and maritime (international) codes, norms and regulations
- Competitive salary and secondary benefits
- Challenging job
- Direct introduction with the line manager
- Informal working atmosphere
Interested? Suitable? Available? Let Focus Engineering know and you will be contacted.
Keywords: Marine, Design Engineer, Nederland, Hardware, Eplan, Engels, Zuid-Holland, Rijnmond