Overview Electrical jobs
Hardware Engineer Job
Focus Engineering is currently looking for a Hardware Engineer for a System Integrator in Utrecht, NL.
This concerns a permanent vacancy.
The Job: Hardware Engineer
- As a Hardware Engineer, you are responsible for the Hardware Engineering and testing of control systems
- You deliver input at the FAT/SAT
- You have contact with different stakeholders to come up with the project requirements
- You translate the project requirements into specific Hardware Engineering deliverables
- You work according to procedures, but sometimes you modify procedures in order to meet the project requirements
- You provide support to other divisions
- You have a degree in Electrical Engineering
- You have working experience as a Hardware Engineer
- You have experience with EPLAN or AutoCAD
- You have excellent communication skills in the English language, spoken and written
- You have knowledge of the relevant Dutch safety provisions for low voltage installations (NEN)
- You have knowledge of the relevant European regulations with regards to hazardous areas (ATEX)
- Competitive salary
- Excellent secondary benefits
- Direct introduction with the line manager
- High innovative company
Interested? Suitable? Available? Let Focus Engineering know and you will be contacted.
Keywords: Service Contractor, Oil & Gas, Design Engineer, Nederland, Hardware, Eplan, Utrecht, Test Engineer