Overview Control & Automation jobs
Field Service Engineer Control Systems – Gas Turbines Job
Focus Engineering is currently looking for a Field Service Engineer Control Systems for a Service Contractor for Gas Turbines in the Netherlands.
This concerns a direct permanent position with our client.
Due to the nature of the work, a European passport is required.
The Job: Field Service Engineer Control Systems – Gas Turbines
- You are responsible for control system commissioning on site (GE Speedtronic Mark V and/or Mark VI). In this position the travel percentage will be approximately 50 to 60%.
- You are providing control logic troubleshooting and service activities on site or by remote log in.
- You will be responsible for on-site inspection of diverse controllers.
- You will adapt parameters of control systems to optimize turbine performance.
- You have a Bachelor or Master education in Control System Engineering, Industrial Automation or equivalent.
- You have 3+ years experience in working with Gas Turbines.
- You have experience in commissioning or field service activities on GE Speedtronic Mark Series.
- You are willing to travel regularly and internationally.
- You are fluent in English.
- Direct introduction with the line manager.
- Excellent salary and secondary employment conditions (for example 43 holidays).
- Opportunities to grow and develop yourself.
Interested? Let us know and you will be contacted with more information.
Keywords: Power Generation, Commissioning Engineer, PLC, International, GE Speedtronic Mark, Turbine, Field Service Engineer, Engels, Application