Overview Control & Automation jobs
Electrical Hardware Engineer Job
Focus Engineering is currently looking for an Electrical/Hardware Engineer for a System Integrator focused on the maritime sector in the Nijmegen region.
Our client is a System Integrator working for various sectors such as the maritime sector, the industry and machine building. In this position you will be working for the maritime sector. Due to further growth the team needs to be expanded with an Electrical/Hardware Engineer.
The Job: Electrical Hardware Engineer
- As an Electrical/Hardware Engineer you are responsible for the execution of electro-technical and Hardware related projects
- You are responsible for the functional design based on customer requirements
- You will be respobsible for the BOM and making cable calculations
- You make drawings and select hardware and electro-technical components based on customer specifications
- You are involved in the further development of the existing standard
- You have a completed education in the direction of Electrical Engineering, Industrial Automation or similar
- You have work experience as an Electrical/Hardware Engineer
- You preferably have work experience in the maritime industry
- Your English is fluently, both orally and in writing
- Excellent salary
- 25 annual holidays + Paid national holidays (avg of 7 per year)
- Focus Engineering will guide you in the relocation to the Netherlands (finding accomodation, applying for the 30% ruling: this means you would not pay any tax income over the first 30% of your income in the Netherlands in the first 5 years of your stay
- Pay for the costs of a housing broker (to find an apartment)
- Sickness insurance, during your contract, you will get paid if you become sick from the second day of sickness (91% of your salary)
Interested? Pleas react and I will contact you ASAP.