Overview Electrical jobs
Electrical Engineer Job
Focus Engineering is currently looking for an Electrical Engineer for an Owner in the Oil & Gas industry in the region of Rotterdam.
This concerns permanent vacancy.
The Job: Electrical Engineer
- As an Electrical Engineer you are responsible for the execution of improvement/modification projects
- You have a coordination and supervision role
- You are involved in the engineering of electrical systems (high- and low voltage), Motors, Swithchgears
- You communicate with stakeholders like vendors and contractors
- You ensure compliance with internal, national and international policies, procedures and guidelines
- You give recommendations with regards to technical improvements in order to optimize of the plant’s production
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- You have proven experience as an Electrical Engineer
- Experience in the Oil & Gas / Petrochemical sector is a plus
- You have an analytical mindset
- You have strong communication skills (English, preferably also Dutch)
- Competitive salary / rate
- Challenging projects
- Flexible working conditions
- Leading role at a large multinational
Interested? Suitable? Available? Let Focus Engineering know and you will be contacted.
Keywords: Electrical, Owner, (Petro-)Chemical, Oil & Gas, Design Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Project Engineer, Nederland, Nederlandstalig, Zuid-Holland, High Voltage, Engels, Rijnmond, Arthur Roovers