Overview Electrical jobs
Electrical Engineer Job
Focus engineering is currently looking for an Electrical Engineer for a company active in the Marine & Offshore industry, in Rotterdam area.
This company is a technical solution-provider for construction equipment for several industries, such as Oil & Gas, Offshore and Wind. This concerns a permanent vacancy.
The Job: Electrical Engineer
- As an Electrical Engineer you are responsible for creating functional and technical specifications for the electrical systems.
- Creating an integrated design based on the client specification.
- You are responsible for making sure that the design complies with the relevant engineering standards / regulations.
- Assist the customer with the installation and integration of the installations.
- You are the main contact person for questions with regards to Electrical Engineering in the project.
- You make sure that there is a detailed Electrical Engineering design for production and installation.
- You assist with commissioning.
- You have a degree in Electrical Engineering or a technical (electrical) background
- You have relevant working experience as an Electrical Engineer
- Preferably you have working experience with EPLAN
- You are familiar with European Electrical Engineering codes and regulations
- You are fluent in the English language, Dutch is a plus
- Competitive salary and secondary benefits
- Opportunities for internal and external education / training
- Being part of a world-wide fast growing organization
- Technical challenging job
Interested? Suitable? Available? Let Focus Engineering know and you will be contacted.